Qooling is a fast-growing SaaS startup in the Quality and Safety space. Due to the speed, we run into exciting new challenges on a daily basis.
As a Marketing Intern you will mainly work hand in hand with our Marketing Manager to support the fast growth of our scale-up, through research & content creation (B2B). Typically, this includes activities like: gathering market & industry insights to support new content propositions, market & competitor analysis, public relations, SEA and developing digital content.
About the role:
A Marketing Internship for 6 months, for 40 hours per week.
You will work at the forefront of quality & safety management in a fun and professional international team based out of our The Hague office. Working from home on certain days is always possible, in consultation with the team. More specifically, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Assist in developing, creating, and publishing digital design assets (such as web pages, email campaigns, social media posts, etc.)
- Coordinate digital campaigns, including planning, design, monitoring, optimization & reporting
- Coordinate social media channels e.g., LinkedIn
- Creating and facilitating send out of our email marketing communications
- Designing banners, display ads and other graphic assets for our website and media efforts. (With Canva)
- Tracking trends, competitor developments and industry’s latest announcements, formulating insights and putting these into context, to help the team with the definition & execution of top-notch content.
- Your goal of this Internship is to get acquainted with the ways of working in a scale-up company and to get acquainted with the marketing cycle, especially the (digital) content creation part.
Who are you
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- You are currently following a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Business, or any related studies at a Dutch university
- You are fluent in writing and speaking English, other languages are a plus
- You are digitally savvy
- You are a team player, customer-focused, with good project management skills who is proactive with a can-do mentality
- You’re able to work well under pressure and can adapt quickly to changes
In return, we offer you to work at the forefront of quality & safety management, to get acquainted with the marketing cycle, and especially the content creation & marketing elements. In addition, you can expect a fair internship compensation.
Hopefully, we managed to get you interested. We can’t wait to receive your application if you feel you are the right fit with the right motivation.